Monday, November 17, 2008

Self-cleaning ovens... what will they think of next?

Does everybody know about this already or am I just a little slow? I've lived 36 years without having had the experience of using the self-cleaning button on the various ovens in my life. It doesn't seem at all possible, yet here I am today- having just had one of the most amazing domestic experiences I've had in a while. Wow! It was so easy and so thorough. My oven is sparkling clean! I keep sneaking back into the kitchen to take peeks. Dare I say, I almost can't wait for it to get dirty so I can have this fun all over again.

Life is good because of... fabulous results with very little effort. Something that was dirty is now clean... and I was doing something else the whole time it was happening. How cool is that?!

No comments: